Neutrik's NPPA-TT-PT is a 2x48 TT (Bantam) patch panel with standard bottom half row, 288 connection terminals and individual grounding.
All NPPA patch panels are equipped with high-quality, long-lasting NJ3TTA gold-plated double contact jacks (2x48) with the best contact integrity. The unit, robustly housed in a black coated steel housing, is finished off with a built-in cable bar and two large channel identification strips for perfect system management. NPPA patch panels are an innovative and compact patch system (only 1U high) for 19"rackmount.
Features of the PACH NPPA-TT-PT:
- Innovative and compact 19"rackmount patch system.
- Robust steel housing with black coating
- Double Neutrik pre-wired connectors with long lasting, high quality gold plated connectors with the best contact integrity.
- Qualified for analog and digital signals according to. AES3,48 kHz sampling frequency
- Mixed normalization configuration can be done by jack pairs
- Flexible earthing system