Complete Panasonic AU-EVA1 shoulder mount kit with 15mm rod system
- Features a pair of 15mm rods that are 18” long through the length of the baseplate
- Attaches underneath the camera with 3/8-16 and ¼-20 screws
- 4 points attachment to strongly secure the camera and for tripod plate attachment (3x ¼-20 and 1x 3/8-16);
- Ratchet key knobs to reposition the rod bloc system;
- 15mm LW Rod System designed to respect the AU-EVA1 optical center;
- 4 rubber pads at the top of the base to protect and securely sit your AU-EVA1 Camera;
- Quickly unscrew the bottom section of the Baseplate with an Allen Key and you will obtain access to the adaptor plate featuring several ¼-20 and 3/8-16 threaded holes, perfect to optimize your AU-EVA1 camera balance on a Tripod, Gimbal or Drone;
- The Allen Key is easily accessible and securely magnet-fixed at the bottom of the Baseplate.
Quick Handle with Rod Bloc and Push-button System
It features two handles that can rotate individually on a 360° axis by pushing the SHAPE Red Push-button System. Once the buttons are released, the handles are secured firmly in place. You can achieve precise positioning by sliding the Rod Bloc System along the 15mm 18” rods and secure the handles by tightening the single red knob on the Rod Bloc.
- Ergonomic handles with rubber handgrips for stability and precision
- Single red knob for fast & easy adjustment
- Support quick release handgrips, 3 points of adjustment
- Patented SHAPE QUICK HANDLE spring loaded push-button technology for fast adjustment
- Individual rotation on a 360° axis
- CNC machined parts and hard anodized aluminum for resistance
- Stainless steel locking mechanism for durability
Padded and comfortable Shoulder Pad
- Made of slip-free material, the shoulder pad produces maximum comfort and stability and will increase your level of control on set.