The WMS420 Presenter Set is a professional wireless microphone system with Lavalier microphone, providing a highly flexible and easy to use solution. The ultra high frequency system is set up in a matter of seconds and is equally suitable both on stage and in places where a channel or multi-channel is required.
The WMS420 Presenter Set wireless system consists of the SR420 stationary receiver, the PT420 pocket transmitter, and the C417 L flap mics. The transmitter has charge contacts that allow the use of rechargeable batteries. In addition, it offers an exceptional eight-hour operating time from a single AA-size battery.
The receiver's detachable antennas allow the use of professional accessories, such as antenna dividers and remote control of directional antennas mounted for multichannel systems. With the AKG WMS420 system up to eight channels can be used simultaneously.
- Detachable receiver antennas. Enable the use of professional RF accessories.
- Up to 30 MHz selection bandwidth. Allows the use of up to 8 channels simultaneously.
- Professional balanced XLR and unbalanced ¼" jack output. For the best audio signal.
- Audio clip and RF control LED on receiver. For easy monitoring of your performance.
- Adjustable squelch level. For secure audio transmission in all environments.