Single-channel wireless beltpack in the Altair compact series. It has a lightweight design, excellent range and great autonomy. The antennas are installed inside the housing, allowing the user to adjust the belt and more comfortable handling. Allows you to check the battery status in a simple way by means of the LED bar on the front of the case. The flask can operate in "CALL RECEIVE" mode to minimize battery consumption and its overall design has low power circuitry. It has a range indicator, which allows the operator to understand the operation of the coverage of the system, allowing him to prevent communication interruptions due to the output of the system's range.
The WBP-200HD is compatible with the following microphone headset models: WAM-100, WAM-100/2, WAM-100S, WAM-100/2S, WAM-100/2SEC and WAM-100/2L
- Range: Typical 50 to 350 m around base station.
- Wideband Audio:100Hz - 7kHz when used along with any ALTAIR "HD" base station.
- "MIC" Button: New "MIC" button, more accessible, placed on the upper side of the beltpack.
- Estimated Battery life: 10 hours in full Duplex mode. / 50 hours in Call receive mode.
- Battery type: NI-MH. 3,6 VDC pack.
- Charger: External case/wall mounting charger allowing 4 beltpack charging.
- Headset connector: male XLR-4 pin "mini" .
- Headset type: Selectable, dynamic or electret.
- Controls:Call. Volume level. Mic On/Off/PTT. Buzz On/Off. Vibrator On/Off.
- Indicators: Call. Battery status, Low Batt. Mic On/Off. Buzz On/Off. In Range led. Vibrator.
- Call Notification System: Light, Vibration and Buzzer.
- Dimensions/weight: 120x80x25 mm / 160 gr.