The WBP-202HD is a dual-channel wireless beltpack from the Altair compact series. It has a lightweight design, excellent range and great autonomy. The antennas are installed inside the housing, allowing the user to adjust the belt and more comfortable handling. The WBP-202HD allows your operator to communicate with both channels of an Altair WBS-202 base station, being able to call and listen to other users on the A/B or A+B channels simultaneously. It is important to note that ALTAIR dual channel base stations (WBS-202HD and WBS-202) can operate with a maximum of 2 wireless dual channel pouches, which must be registered in R1 and R2 respectively (maximum one double channel beltpack for each "RADIO").
The WBS-202HD flask incorporates a battery indicator by means of the LED bar on the front of the flask. The flask can operate in "CALL RECEIVE" mode to minimize battery consumption and its overall design has low power circuitry. It also incorporates a range or range indicator, which helps the operator to understand the operation of radio coverage, allowing him to prevent communication outages due to the system's range of range.
The WBP-202HD is compatible with the following headset models: WAM-100, WAM-100/2, WAM-100S, WAM-100/2S, WAM-100/2SEC and WAM-100/2L.
- Coverage: Typical 50 to 300 m around the base.
- Estimated battery life: 10 hours in full duplex mode. 50 hours in "Call receive"mode.
- Battery type: NI-MH. 3,6 VDC.
- HD AUDIO: 100Hz-7KHz bandwidth when used with HD base stations.
- New "MIC"button: More accessible, now located at the top of the housing.
- Charger: WBPC-200 (separate sale). Simultaneous loading of 4 bags.
- Micro helmet connector: 4 pin XLR mini.
- Headset type: Dynamic or electret selectable
- Controls: Call "Call". Volume Level. Micro On/Off/PTT. Buzzer On/Off. Vibration On/Off.
- Indicators: Calling light of "Call". Battery Level. Low battery. Mic On/Off. Buzz On/Off. Coverage LED.
- Call "Call"reception system: Light, Vibration and Buzzer.
- Dimensions/Weight: 120x80x25 mm / 160 gr.