Dual-channel wireless intercom beltpack (manager). Compatible with all Altair wireless intercom base station models. It features a new and improved audio bandwidth and a rugged, shockproof, splash-proof design. It is designed for demanding and intensive applications, such as outdoor festivals and events, outdoor film shootings, etc.
The Extreme Series beltpack have been designed to meet the demands of the most demanding professionals, offering a great autonomy to cover long days of field work. They are compatible with all Altair headset models, as they are equipped with standard 4-pin XLR connector and 4-pin "mini-XLR" connector. The new integrated Bluetooth interface allows wireless headsets to be used, further expanding the range of end-user options. When used in conjunction with an "HD" base station, the new Extreme enclosures will deliver 100Hz-7Khz audio quality, significantly improving communication intelligibility.
The WBP-212HD beltpack has a color display for easy handling, which is especially useful in low visibility conditions. The flask can operate in "TWIN MODE" and can be linked up to 2 flasks without the need for a base station. This means more flexibility for the user, who can activate a two-position wireless system in seconds. The antennas are housed inside the beltpack, allowing a more comfortable fit to the belt and avoiding breaking them by beating or hooking. It also has an integrated Bluetooth interface, allowing the user to work with Bluetooth wireless headset.
- Coverage: Typical 50 to 300 m around the base.
- Estimated battery life: 15 hours in full duplex mode. 75 hours in "Call receive"mode.
- Wideband Audio: 100Hz - 7kHz when used in conjunction with "HD" ALTAIR base stations.
- Battery Type: Ion-Li.
- Charging time: 4 hours. Quick mode.
- Charger: External with capacity to load 4 flasks.
- Micro helmet connector: 4 pin XLR mini. 4 pin XLR standard.
- Headset Type: Dynamic or electret selectable
- Call "Call"reception system: Light, Vibration and Buzzer.
- Dimensions/Weight: 145x95x35 mm / 300 gr.