Video Assist 4K allows to add professional monitoring and broadcast quality recording to any SDI or HDMI camera.
It's bright 7 inch monitor, larger than the built in screen on most cameras, makes it easier to frame your shots and get absolutely perfect focus.
The dual built in high speed UHS-II recorders use commonly available SD cards to record HD and Ultra HD video as professional 10-bit 4:2:2 ProRes or DNxHD files. Unlike DSLRs, which record heavily compressed files that are hard to use with video software, Video Assist records professional, 10 bit broadcast quality files such as ProRes and DNxHR that are compatible with all leading video software so you can start editing immediately, without time wasting file conversions.
- SDI Video Input: 1x SD/HD/Ultra HD 6G-SDI via BNC
- SDI Video Output: 1x SD/HD/Ultra HD 6G-SDI via BNC
- HDMI Video Input: 1x HDMI 2.0a connector
- HDMI Video Output: 1x HDMI 2.0a connector
- SDI Audio Input: 2 channels embedded via 6G-SDI
- SDI Audio Output: 2 channels embedded via 6G-SDI
- HDMI Audio Input: 2 channels embedded via HDMI 2.0a
- HDMI Audio Output: 2 channels embedded via HDMI 2.0a
- Analog Audio Input: 2x balanced mini XLR with phantom power
- Analog Audio Output: 1x 3.5 mm stereo analog audio output jack.
- Remote Control: 1x 2.5mm LANC for Record Start and Stop.
- SD Interface: Dual UHS-II SD slots
- Storage Type: Removable SDXC UHS-II, SDXC UHS-I and SDHC UHS-I SD cards. Supports DS, HS, SDR12, SDR25, DDR50, SDR50 and SDR104 SD cards.
- Recorder Control: Integrated capacitive touchscreen LCD with onscreen controls for settings and navigating menus.
- Screen Dimensions: 7" 1920 x 1200 capacitive touchscreen LCD.
- Recorder Configuration: Via the device's USB port or the device's user interface.
- Computer Interface: 1x Mini-B USB 2.0 connector for initial setup, software updates and Video Assist Utility software control.