31.1 inch DCI 4K (4096x2160) monitor with IPS panel and 10bit color depth. Ideal for post-production, video editing and color correction environments in HDR workflows. It has a brightness range of 350cd/m2. Its 1500:1 contrast ratio allows it to reproduce deep dark tones in true black. The monitor supports HDR (HLG and PQ curve). In this way, it represents images with correct color and luminance values - for a true HDR experience.
The monitor incorporates a calibration sensor that allows you to automatically adjust the colorimetry at times previously assigned by the user. This eliminates the need for a third-party calibration device and ensures that your display is maintained with accurate colors. In addition, the monitor features the latest sensor technology, allowing you to continue using it even during recalibration. The sensor swings on the screen, occupying minimal space, so your work remains uninterrupted.
Included is ColorNavigator 7 color management software, the latest version of ColorEdge color management monitor calibration and quality control software. It combines all the features of EIZO's previous color management software, ColorNavigator 6 and ColorNavigator NX, to create a new and enhanced solution for creatives in a wide range of workspaces. Proprietary software makes calibration simple and produces predictable results for photography, design, printing and video creation.
ColorNavigator Network provides centralized quality control of ColorEdge monitors that have ColorNavigator 7 or NX installed. Administrators can set color modes, schedule autocalibration, log or adjust asset management settings and other tasks, whether the monitors are local or remote. ColorNavigator Network is hosted on a secure cloud server to free you from the initial investment and running costs of providing your own server.
The monitor is equipped with HLG (hybrid log-gamma) and the PQ curve (perceptual quantification) to view and edit HDR (high dynamic range) video content. Optimized gamma curves make images appear more faithful to how the human eye perceives the real world compared to SDR (standard dynamic range). This ensures that professional creators can reliably display HDR content for editing and color grading.
This wide-range monitor faithfully reproduces 98% of the DCI-P3 standard used in digital cinema and is compatible with the 2020 Standard Rec used in broadcasting. In addition, it covers 99% of the Adobe RGB color space so that images taken in Adobe RGB are displayed correctly. The wide colour gamut also ensures the reproduction of almost all ISO-coated CMYK colour spaces and U.S. fabric coated used in printing.
In accordance with the DCI standard, the ColorEdge CG319X offers a high contrast ratio of 1500:1 to produce real blacks that are otherwise difficult to display on a typical LCD monitor. When viewing the screen from an angle in a dimly lit room, dark tones are often blurred due to the features of the LCD backlight screen. The CG series is equipped with a delay film that allows tones to retain their depth even when viewed from an angle.
The 3D LUT system is included with individual color adjustments in an RGB table. With the emulation function in the ColorNavigator NX software, designers can check how their creations will look. 3D LUT improves the colour mixing on the monitor (RGB combination), a key factor where neutral grey tones are displayed on the screen.
With simultaneous 10-bit display of a 24-bit query table (LUT), ColorEdge CG319X can display more than a billion colors simultaneously. This results in smooth color gradations and Delta-E reduction between two adjacent colors.
Predefined modes for DCI-P3, Rec. 709, and Rec. 2020 ensure that you can work in the right color spaces and gamma values. In addition, preset modes for PQ (DCI and Rec. 2100) and HLG (Rec. 2100) are available for viewing HDR content. With the built-in calibration sensor, you can conveniently adjust or maintain the brightness setting for each preset.
The ColorEdge CG319X includes a PQ and HLG cropping function that displays areas of an image that are displayed at brightness levels higher than the current setting. Areas that cannot be displayed with the correct brightness with the current configuration are displayed in yellow or magenta. PQ and HLG Clipping can be seen for brightness levels of 300, 500, 1000 and 4000 cd/m2.
Features of the EIZO ColorEdge CG319X Reference Monitor
- 4K DCI Resolution (4096x2160)
- Large 31.1" screen format
- HDR Gamma support (HLG and PQ curve)
- Built-in calibration sensor to automate your workflow
- Includes ColorNavigator 7 and ColorNavigator Network color management software
- Vivid colors reproduced under industry standards (INN-P3 at 98%, Adobe RGB at 99%, CMYK)
- Reproduction of true blacks. 1500:1 contrast
- 3D LUT for Accurate Color Visualization
- 10-bit simultaneous display
- Cinema and television presets (DCI-P3, Rec.709, Rec.2020, PQ curve for DCI and Rec.2100, HLG Rec.2100)
- Luminance warning: PQ and HLG trim function for brightness levels of 300, 500, 1000 and 4000 cd/m2
- Security area markers
- 4K zoom function
- Rec. 709 Out-of-range warning
- Factory preset for soft color graduations
- Stable display using industry leading IA
- Color stable in just 3 minutes after ignition
- Uniformity of brightness and chromaticity across the entire screen
- Anti-glare treatment for a panel without glare
- 178° wide viewing angles with IPS panel
- Transport handle integrated in the chassis
- Anti-shadow visor included
- Ergonomic stand for more comfort and convenience, adjustable in height, tilt and turn
- Multiple Input Ports (HDMI, DisplayPort, USB)
- TUV Color Accuracy Certification
- 5-year warranty, zero bright pixels and guarantee of brightness and color up to 10,000 hours