The 4 multimode fiber DVI extender Gefen EXT-DVI-FMP, allows you to extend the DVI signal up to 600 meters (2000 feet) away. This extender is ideal for installations where the DVI source and display are separated in an operating environment prone to interference. Four LC terminated fiber optic cables provide maximum extension and excellent protection against electromagnetic interference (EMI), while preserving signal integrity. The automatic EDID programming function allows fast and correct synchronization of video source with display without the need for manual configuration. This enables rapid image recovery when the display is turned on or when used in conjunction with switches and matrix.
Gefen EXT-DVI-FMP 4 Fiber DVI Extender Features
- Extends any DVI video signal up to 600 meters (2000 feet).
- Supports resolutions up to 1920x1200
- Uses four multi-mode fiber optic cables with LC termination
- Supports DDWG standard for DVI-compatible monitors
- The EDID programming function allows a fast and correct synchronization of the source to show
- The fiber cable provides immunity against electromagnetic interference (EMI).
- Eliminates computer noise at your workplace
- Compact and easy to install