4x4 HDMI 4K UltraHD 4:4:4 600MHz matrix that will allow you to direct up to 4 4K 60Hz 4:4:4:4 sources to any combination of up to 4K 60Hz 4:4:4 displays or video zones. The matrix supports up to 18.2Gbps bandwidth and 600MHz TMDS clock frequency, the highest specified under the HDMI 2.0 standard. The Gefen EXT-UHD600A-44 has a 1U high rackmount housing that can also be placed on a shelf. Fits Gefen HDMI blocking cables to ensure secure connections.
Full bandwidth support enables the Gefen UltraHD 600MHz 4x4 matrix switcher to support resolutions up to 4K Cinema-DCI (4096x2160 up to 60Hz 4:4:4:4) and 4K UltraHD (3860x2160 up to 60Hz 4:4:4) together with HDR (High Dynamic Range).
This ensures that the scene displayed on the screen is as bright as the image captured by the camera. The HDR allows each subtle nuanced gradation of each pixel to be reproduced across the entire screen with enveloping clarity. Gefen's Ultra HD 600MHz series creates a seamless bridge between yesterday, today and tomorrow's digital media. Supporting the digital rights management standard for Ultra High Definition content, HDCP 2.2, as well as the HDCP 1.4 legacy, Gefen's Ultra HD 600MHz product series can handle signal routing needs for new and existing digital AV components in commercial AV systems. The Gefen 4x4 Matrix also supports 1080p FullHD, 1920x1200 (WUXGA), 3DTV, and Deep Color (up to 1080p resolution). Thanks to the independent scalers built into each output, two of the outputs of the EXT-UHD600A-44 can scale down from a 4K signal to 1080p Full HD, while the other two outputs can scale up from an HD signal to 4K Ultra HD, maximizing compatibility in a mixed-resolution display system.
Recognizing that audio is as important as video, it has analog and digital audio outputs that disrupt the audio stream (2 analog channels, 2 PCM channels and up to 5.1 Bitstream channels) from each HDMI source, allowing you to send unbundled audio content to external amplifiers and music distribution systems for greater impact in bars, restaurants, clubs, venues and corporate offices. In addition, high-performance multichannel digital audio with 7.1 LPCM channels and HBR (High Bit Rate) digital audio formats such as Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD, DTS: X and DTS-HD Master Audio are transmitted from sources to HDMI outputs.
This matrix has been designed to work with Gefen Syner-G software to simplify initial IP configuration and EDID management. Each source can be routed to any or all displays using the front panel buttons or the included IR remote control. The matrix can also be controlled via RS-232, Telnet, UDP, and Gefen's web server, very easy and intuitive. Two USB power ports are included on the back panel of this array to power sources such as streaming sticks. A complete API facilitates enhanced functionality with third-party control systems, creating interesting interface possibilities. The Gefen's Long Range Power (LRP) feature provides extra power through the HDMI connector, and eliminates the need for an external power supply when using a compatible product.
- Routing four 4K fonts to four 4K displays
- Supports resolutions up to 4K Cinema-DCI (4096x2160 up to 60 Hz, 4:4:4:4), 4K Ultra HD (3860 x 2160 up to 60Hz, 4:4:4) with HDR, 1080p Full HD and WUXGA (1920x1200)
- Supports HDCP 2.2 and 1.4
- Supports HDR (high dynamic range) 10-bit Deep Color at 4K 60Hz 4:2:0 and 4K 24Hz 4:4:4:4
- Supports 12-bit Deep Color to 1080p FullHD (60Hz 4:4:4)
- 3DTV transmission
- Lip Sync pass-through
- EDID management for fast integration of source code and screens
- Supports up to 7.1-channel uncompressed LPCM digital audio support
- Supports up to 7.1 channels of HBR (High Bit Rate) digital audio including Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD, DTS: X and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Supports the use of DVI sources and DVI displays up to 1080p FullHD and WUXGA (1920x1200), with Gefen CAB-DVI2-HDMI-LCK DVI to HDMI cables (not included)
- Built-in Audio arresters allow you to extract 2 analog channels, 2 PCM channels and up to 5.1 Bitstream audio channels from each HDMI output, allowing you to send audio content to external amplifiers and music distribution systems for maximum impact.
- 4 independent scalers allow scale from 1080p to 4K on two outputs and scale from 4K to 1080p on the other two, maximizing compatibility on a mixed-resolution display system.
- 2 USB power ports for use with sources that require a USB power supply.
- The enhanced API makes additional functionality easier with third-party control systems.
- Long Range Power Supply (LRP) provides 500mA at 5V on pin 18 of HDMI outputs 1 and 2. Allows you to select extension devices to be powered through your HDMI input port.
- Lockable power connector
- Push-button controls
- RS-232 serial control interface for use with a third-party controller
- IP control via Telnet, UDP and integrated web server interface
- IR remote control
- Gefen Syner-G software simplifies initial IP configuration and EDID management
- Real-time upgradeable firmware via web server interface
- 1U height, rack ears included
- It can be placed on a shelf or mounted on a standard 19-inch wide rack.