2 Channel HD-SDI S/M 3G Fiber Optic Receiver. The 690T converts two 3G HD-SDI signals to mono mode fiber optics and the 690R converts them to two SDI's in the original format. Compatible with VS-88FO fiber optic matrix.
The unit is suitable for home theater, presentation and multimedia applications. High-end multimedia distribution for cinemas, stores and leisure centers. Production facilities and video or broadcast, stores and other point of sale systems, as well as digital signage.
Features of the Kramer 690R FO Receiver
- Max. Data Rate: 3Gbps
- Inputs: 2 single−mode fiber optic on LC connectors
- Outputs: 2 SDI on BNC connectors
- HDTV Compatible
- Multi-Standard Operation: SDI (SMPTE 259M and SMPTE 344M), HD−SDI (SMPTE 292M), 3G HD−SDI (SMPTE 424M).
- Laser Standards Compliance: IEC 60825–1, FDA 21CFR1040; Laser Class 1: Safety of laser products
- Kramer Equalization & re‑Klocking Technology: Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances on the coax cable, 200m (HD−SDI) & 100m (3G HD−SDI)
- System Range: Up to 10km (6.2mi)
- Compact Kramer TOOLS: 4 units can be rack mounted side−by−side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK−4PT rack adapter