Modular and multi-format switching matrix chassis for signals up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0)16x16 maximum. This multi-format difgital modular matrix allows increments of 2 inputs and/or outputs for configurations from 2x2 to 16x16. The chassis includes an optional redundant power supply, as well as a control and test module that allows you to monitor and check any input or output from the matrix. The VS-1616DN supports a wide variety of input and output cards for connecting different AV signals.
This multi-format modular matrix chassis is suitable for professional systems where video signal routing, broadcast, presentation and production installations are required, as well as monitoring in large duplication and rental and event systems.
- Kramer Core - FLEXIBLE CONVERSION! Copper, Fiber or Twisted Pair - All can be used simultaneously depending on the selection of input/output modules. The matrix receives signals from compatible Kramer transmitters and automatically converts the signal and sends it to compatible receivers
- Maximum Data Transfer: 10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per graphic channel) when supported cards are used
- HDTV compatible
- HDCP-compliant: With DVI (HDCP), HDMI, F670, HDBaseT, HDMI with audio and DGKAT modules
- HDMI support
- Kramer Equalization & re-Klocking Technology: Rebuilds signal for long distance transmission
- Fast Switching Optional: For switching of a fraction of a second
- Modular and Easily Configurable Platform: Input and output modules can be combined and added in 2x2 to 16x16 increments.
- Supports Protocol 3000
- Flexible Configuration: To disable HDCP compatibility and convert between HDMI and DVI
- Default EDID: For each entry
- EDID Capture: Copies and stores the EDID of a monitor/projector
- Take button: For multiple switching operations at the same time
- Switching memory: Stores multiple switching presets that can be called and executed when required
- Test Module: With 4 resolutions for troubleshooting video signal and additional port for monitoring with embedded/embedded audio monitor
- Front Panel Lockout
- Secondary/Redundant, hot-swappable power supply (optional)
- Modular Ventilation System: 2 replaceable, low-noise, hot-swappable rack fans
- Flexible Control Options: Front Panel, IR, RS-232, Ethernet, K-Router Plus Software
- Universal Power Supply 100-240V AC