7-inch DSLR field monitor with HDMI, DVI, VGA and composite video input. Designed for the video professional on a tight budget. Compatible with Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera and the main DSLR cameras on the market.
The 619A monitor features a high-resolution 7" LCD, 500:1 contrast and 16:9 aspect ratio, a perfect combination for use with DSLR cameras and the ideal size to fit perfectly into a camera bag. The monitor is particularly suitable for DSLR cameras due to its size.
The unit is provided with a variety of mounting methods (VESA 75 thread, ¼ bsw and vertical slots) and is powered by 12V, so it is adaptable to operate with mains power, batteries as well as compatibility with vehicle installations.
Experience native 1080p videos on a 7-inch monitor. The 619A uses intelligent engineering to magically scale 1920×1080 video on an 800×480 LCD panel without losing any detail. Perhaps most importantly, this solution allows for a lower and more affordable price.
The 619A has three mounting options: VESA 75 mounting (for fixed and flexible mounting), standard 1/4 inch thread (standard mounting standard on camera systems) and vertical slot mounting mechanism.
- 7" field monitor with 16:9 aspect ratio
- Designed and optimized for use with DSLR cameras
- HDMI, DVI, VGA and composite video input
- 800x480 resolution panel compatible with signals up to 1920x1080
- High contrast ratio 500:1
- 130° x 120° y viewing angles
- Screen size (diagonal): 7"
- Aspect ratio: 16: 9
- Resolution (pixels): 800×480 (native), 1920×1080 (maximum)
- Pitch (mm): 0.0635×0.190
- Scanning frequency (Hz): 60-72
- Response time (ms): 15
- Viewing angle (degrees): 130º x 120º y
- Brightness (cd/m²): 250
- Contrast ratio: 500:1
- LCD backlight: LED
- Screen rotation: Flip x
- Video inputs: HDMI, DVI, VGA and composite video
- Touch screen inputs: Optional (4-wire resistive USB)
- Input power supply: DC 12V
- Mounting type: VESA 75, ¼ inch bsw thread, vertical slot mounting mechanism
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 185 x 33 x 122 mm
- Weight: 495g