8.9-inch 4K field monitor with a native 1920x1200 resolution that features HDMI 1.4 and 3G-SDI inputs and their respective loop outputs. It incorporates 3D LUT and the possibility of being able to load your own custom LUT tables. The Lilliput A8S has been designed for the professional video and film industry and is ideal for directors and camera operators operating with 4K UHD (or DCI) workflows.
The monitor features an 8-bit 8.9" IPS LCD panel and 16/10 aspect ratio with a native 1920x1200 resolution along with 350cd/m² brightness, 800:1 high contrast and 170º viewing angle, ensuring excellent image viewing. HDMI 1.4 input ensures full compatibility with 4K 4096x1260 24p and 3840x2160 (23/24/25/29/30p) signal formats.
The A8S has 8 3D LUT presets and 6 memories to load your own custom LUT tables, which guarantees a gamut range and color reproduction accuracy for any environment or utility. Among the pre-loaded 3D LUT tables are the following:
The monitor has a wide variety of advanced and auxiliary functions among which are: Supports 3D-LUT tables, Peaking, False Color, Histogram, Exposure, Level Meter, Image Flip, Pixel by Pixel, Grid, Field Check, Zoom, Underscan, Image Freeze, Aspect Ratio, Central Marker and Screen Marker.
4K Lilliput A8S Field Monitor Features
- 8.9" monitor with 16:10 aspect ratio
- Fantastic color definition. IPS LED backlight.
- 3G-SDI and HDMI 1.4 video inputs.
- 1920x1200 resolution panel compatible with 4K signals (HDMI 1.4)
- High contrast ratio 800:1
- High brightness: 350 cd/m²
- Wide viewing angles of 170º x 170º and
- Advanced and auxiliary functions: 3D-LUT table support, Peaking, False Color, Histogram, Exposure, Level Meter, Image Flip, Pixel by Pixel, Grid, Field Check, Zoom, Underscan, Image Freeze, Aspect Ratio, Center Marker and Screen Marker.
- Two user assignable function buttons
- Lightweight design of only 535g and 23mm deep
- Screen size (diagonal): 8.9".
- Aspect ratio: 16:10
- Native resolution: 1920x1200
- Viewing angle (degrees): 170/170
- Gloss ratio (cd/m2): 350
- 800:1 contrast ratio
- Backlight: LED
- Video inputs: HDMI 1.4 x1 - Compatible with UHD 4K @ 30Hz / 3G-SDI x1
- Video outputs: HDMI x1.4 x1 - Compatible with UHD 4K @ 30Hz / 3G-sdi x1
- Audio Outputs: Built in speaker, 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- Dimensions (height x width x depth): 225 x 155 x 23 mm
- Weight: 535g
- Power supply current: 1A / 12V
- Input voltage: DC 12V
- Operating temperature: 0°C - 50°C
- Storage temperature: -10°C - 60°C