HDMI 2.0 compatible optical fiber transmitter. Transmits uncompressed HDMI 2.0 class signals with embedded audio to up to 300m distance, over one MultiMode fiber cable. Embedded HDMI audio signals include Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio.
The maximum resolution is based on the HDMI 2.0 standard: extending uncompressed signals of 4K@60Hz with RGB 4:4:4 colorspace, 36 bit deep color and HDCP 2.2.
This device has massive, solid aluminum casing, providing excellent cooling, safety, and maximum reliability. There are loops in the chassis for Velcro belts, to fasten the extender to basically anywhere. The device has an SC optical connector.
Lightware HDMI20-OPTJ-TX90 Features
- Resolutions up to 4K@60Hz with RGB 4:4:4 colorspace
- 18 Gbps bandwidth
- HDMI 2.0, HDMI 1.x and DVI 1.0 compliant
- HDCP 2.2, HDCP 1.4 compliant and CEC, EDID transparent
- 36-bit deep color support
- 3D signal compatibility with frame packing, side-by-side and top-bottom formats
- Zero frame delay – no latency
- No compression
- One MultiMode fiber cable up to 300 meters*
- Supports all HDMI audio formats: Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Status LED
- Plug & Play
- Solid Aluminum housing for professional use
- Recessed (slotted) thumbscrews
- SC connector
- Loopholes for Velcro belts for mounting
- Top and bottom threads for mounting on rack tray