MOZA Pro is a professional Gimbal designed for film cameras up to 10Kg. Made with an aluminum magnesium alloy (the toughest alloy used in the aerospace industry for its high rigidity) the gimbal is incredibly light, weighs only 3.3 kg, but so durable that it can be used in any shoot, so the gimbal is incredibly light, but so durable that it can be used in any shoot, presenting a revolutionary surface and a design in its construction that meets the highest demands of professional cinematography.
The MOZA Pro professional stabilizer is designed for use in film and television productions, music videos and others. With a maximum load capacity of 10.0 kg, it has improved the use of photographic optical devices by professional filmmakers and cinematographers. It can support large and heavy cameras such as BMCC, BMD USRA Mini, Canon C100/C300, Sony FS5, RED Epic, ARRI Alexa Mini and others.
To save filming time and effectively improve your video production, MOZA Pro has adopted a tool-free design and modular construction. No additional tools or special skills are required. It only takes three minutes to set up the gimbal and adjust the balance. Once the camera is set up, you can roll!
With an optional wireless thumb controller, the control of the camera and gimbal and the adjustment of the parameters is in your hands. Wirelessly control the camera recording and gimbal movement and change the speed of movement and adjust the camera focus using the joystick and buttons on the unit. It comes with an OLED display that clearly shows the battery level, controller menu, recording status, control mode and speed. When the unit is attached to the handlebar, a single operator can control it wirelessly. The distance from the second operator can be up to one hundred meters.
MOZA Pro is powered by an intelligent battery. The cells of the gimbal battery are of the same type as those of Tesla cars, which provide safety and quality. Thanks to the high-performance engines, MOZA Pro can last up to four hours. The high-capacity 2800 mAh battery allows you to take the longest shots. Protection against overcharging and deterioration significantly reduces potential safety risks and makes it more reliable.
MOZA Pro's flexible operating mode allows you to do your best work even in the toughest shooting environments. It has 3 modes: Portrait mode, Briefcase mode and Sleep mode:
- Vertical mode: Also known as inverted mode, the vertical mode is the most suitable for situations where the subject of the shot is at or above eye level. Simply turn the gimbal upside down to get the best shooting angle.
- Briefcase Mode: The briefcase mode is great for filming movement flush with the ground or for filming in confined spaces. Carry the gimbal next to your leg, like a briefcase.
- Suspended mode: As in the standard mode, the suspended mode is applied to conventional filming. The camera can capture all the footage you need. All you have to do is hold MOZA Pro in front of you, at chest height.
Features of the professional Gimbal MOZA Pro
- Designed for full-size film cameras up to 10Kg
- Also supports small and medium sized cameras
- Three brushless motors with response sensors and high-resolution encoders
- 360º continuous pivot axis
- Vertical, Briefcase and Suspended Modes
- Includes Wireless Thumb Controller with range up to 100m
- Solid magnesium-aluminium alloy construction
- Up to four hours of operation with included 2800 mAh battery
- Integrated power distribution unit for accessory supply and expansion
- Includes MOZA Assistant application (iOS/Android)
- Gimbal Weight: 7.9lbs/3.6kg (handlebar and battery included)
- Maximum load: 22lbs/10kg
- With extension arm: 570mm(width)*395mm(depth)*480mm(height)
- Without extension arm: 570mm(width)*300mm(depth)*480mm(height)
- Bluetooth 4.0 BLE
- Bluetooth control range: 5m
- Control interface: 2.4G
- Remote control range 2.4G: 50m
- USB connection:
- Input: Micro USB
- Output: Mini 10PIN
- PPM: Generic PPM Protocol
- CAN: Generic CAN protocol
- Power ports:
- USB: Mini USB 5V 1A 5PIN
- DC OUT: 3.5mm 14.8V 0.8A
- Sony: F55, FS5, FS7, FS100, FS700
- Canon: EOS 1D, C100, C300, C500, T5i
- RED: RED Raven, RED Epic, RED Dragon, RED Scarlet, RED Weapon
- ARRI: Alexa Mini, Alexa M
- Blackmagic: Blackmagic Cinema Camera, Blackmagic URSA Mini, Blackmagic URSA Mini Pro, URSA Broadcast
- Dimensiones soportadas de la cámara:
- With extension arm: 265mm*228mm*177mm
- Without extension arm: 265.8mm*183mm*177mm
- Angular vibration range: 0.02º.
- Range of mechanical end point:
- Axis of rotation: ± 360° continuous
- Tilt axis: 135° to 175° downwards
- Swing axis: left 75° to right 235°
- Static current: 200mA
- Dynamic current: 200mA
- Rotor locking current: 10000mA
- Working voltage: 14.8V
- Capacity: 2800mAh
- Battery life: >2h
- Charging voltage: 16.8V
- Battery working temperature: 0~50℃
Wireless thumb controller (optional)
- Weight: 100g
- Battery capacity: 600mAh
- Battery voltage: 3.7V
- Working current: 50mA
- Blocking current: 10mA
- Standby Time: 24h
- Wireless type: 2.4G
- Valid range: 50m
- Charging voltage: 5V
- Sufficient charging time: 2 hours
- Start/stop recording control: compatible cameras: Canon 5DII/5DIII/6D/60D/7D/70D, Sony a7S/a7SII/a7R/a7RII, Panasonic GH4/GH3, BMPCC/BMCC/BMPC
- Focus control: compatible cameras and lenses: Canon 5DII/5DIII/6D/60D/7D/70D (Will support more cameras and lens with firmware)
- Opening control: will be available with firmware update