Optical lens adapter for mounting PL-type lenses on camera bodies with micro four-thirds mount (MFT).
Manufactured from precision machined brass with chrome plating on both the camera body and the sides of the lens to ensure smooth mounting, great looks and durability. The lens side of the adapter features a strong leaf and spring structure, reinforcing the connection between the adapter and the lens and ensuring the lens is watertight to reduce wear and prevent focusing errors and optical alignment problems.
Matt black treatment to minimize internal reflection in order to maintain the highest possible optical quality with the lens.
Features of the Metabones PL to MFT lens adapter PL-M43-BT1
- Both the camera side and the lens side of the adapter are made of precisely machined, chrome-plated brass.
- Satin surface finish - same as original manufacturer's lens and camera mounts.
- Precise fit and solid connection - the lens has no slack, voids, or jolts when mounted on the adapter and no adjustments are required to adapt it to your lens.
- Designed to achieve infinite focus while maintaining the correct registration distance needed to maintain the optical quality of CRC lenses or floating element lenses.
- Compatible with Micro Four Thirds cameras. (e.g. GH5s, GH5, GH4, BMPCC, BMPCC 4K, etc.)
- Aluminium and brass alloy construction with chrome plating
- Felt material flocked Interior to reduce internal reflection
- Satin surface finish
- Removable Ark-type tripod foot, compatible with the Metabons mounting bar support kit and Arca Swiss, Markins and Photo Clam ball heads