Ultra 0.71x optical adapter for Nikon F lenses for Blackmagic Design cameras with mico 4/3 mount, specifically for Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K.
The BMPCC4K Speed Booster ULTRA 0.71x and XL 0.64x are similar to the standard Speed Booster MFT adapters (MB_SPNFG-m43-BM2 and MB_SPNFG-m43-BM3), but the optics have been redesigned to optimize the thickness of the 2.4 mm filter stack found in Blackmagic cameras, rather than the 4 mm of a standard four-thirds micro.
The BMPCC4K's Ultra 0,71x speed amplifier reduces the BMPCC 4K camera's clipping factor from 2.02x to 1.43x and produces the largest aperture optics currently available, with a maximum output aperture of f/0.9.
Features of Metabones Ultra 0,71x lens adaptor for Nikon F lenses to Blackmagic MFT mount
- Compatible with Nikkor G and F lenses (includes non-IA and non-IA lens frames)
- Patented 6-element/4-group optical design by Caldwell Photographic in the United States
- Increase maximum opening by 1 stop. (with a maximum output opening of f/0.9)
- Increase MTF
- Makes the lens 0.71 times wider
- Industry's best click-free ring covers a range of 8 stops, clearly indicating the actual number of stops
- Rubber gasket protects the M43 mounting connection from dust and moisture
- Aluminium and brass alloy construction with chrome plating
- Satin surface finish
- Detachable tripod foot compatible with Arca Swiss Style ball head, such as Markins and Photo Clam, or attaches to quick release plate with a 1/4"-20" screw
- The tripod foot is custom made to match the exact height of the BMPCC4K camera body