Ultra 0.71x lens adaptor for Arri PL lenses for Blackmagic Design cameras with 4/3 micro mount, specifically for Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K.
Like the ULTRA series for four-thirds micro mounting, the new BMPCC4K Speed Booster ULTRA 0.71x uses an advanced 6-element, 4-group optical design incorporating ultra-high index tantalum optical glass. However, the new design is specifically optimized for the BMPCC4K sensor and filter stack, and as a result, achieves an astonishing level of performance that sets a new standard for focal reducers.
Metabones ARRI PL to BMPCC4K Speed Booster Adapters is designed exclusively for Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4K (BMPCC4K). They cannot be connected to any other M43 camera such as JVC, Olympus or Panasonic cameras.
The BMPCC4K's ULTRA 0.71x speed amplifier reduces the BMPCC 4K camera's clipping factor from 2.02x to 1.43x and produces the largest aperture optics currently available, with a maximum output aperture of f/0.9.
Metabone PL T CINE adapters are designed exclusively for Zeiss CP.2, CZ.2 and CP.3 lenses. Do not attempt to mount lenses that are not on the lens comparability list with the adapter, as physical damage can occur. Compatible only with the Blackmagic Design camera with micro 4/3 mount, when used with other MFT cameras (Panasonic, Olympus and JVC), may cause damage to the camera.
Features of the Metabones 0,71x lens adaptor for PL lenses on Blackmagic MFT cameras
- Increase maximum opening by 1 stop
- Increase MTF
- Makes the lens 0.71 times wider
- Advanced 6-element, 4-group optical design incorporating Caldwell Photographic tantalum-based ultra-high index optical glass in the United States
- Positive Locking PL Lens Mount
- Flocking to reduce internal reflection
- Aluminium and brass alloy construction with chrome plating
- Satin surface finish
- Detachable tripod foot compatible with Arca Swiss Style ball head, such as Markins and Photo Clam, or attaches to quick release plate with a 1/4"-20" screw
- The tripod foot is custom made to match the exact height of the BMPCC4K camera body