Fresnel LED spotlight of high quality with DMX control that integrates a Led COB of low consumption and high efficiency, for its prolonged use in sessions of work of long duration. It allows maximum control of lighting in photography, video and television, both in the studio and outdoors, as it has variable lighting angle, flaps and removable Fresnel lens for use with light modifiers.
A bright LED light with a colour temperature of 5,600ºK and a colour rendering index of CRI95, which brings it closer to perfection when it comes to represent natural colours of the scene. This LED light bulb works without a fan, making it silent for use in video productions.
Features of Nanguang CN-200F Fresnel LED Spotlight
- Luminosity of 13,842 lumens
- Power consumption of 200 W
- Variable illumination angle from 15º to 45º, Flood (diffuse light) / Spot (concentrated light)
- Fins for precise control of the illumination field
- Removable Fresnel lens
- Daylight color temperature of 5,600 K
- High Colour rendering index: 95 CRI / High Colour index in cinema/television lighting: 94 TLCI
- DMX Control
- Continuous brightness dimmer
- Frequency channel selector
- Digital display that informs about power and frequency channel
- No built-in fan, quiet for recording use
- U-shaped metal bracket with 360° rotation for total control of light direction
- 2.4G integrated for remote control via the optional CN-A2.4G remote control or via the NanGuang WiFi Led lighting controller app via the NanGuang WiFi 2.4G Control Box (not included).
- Mains or battery power supply (via additional adapter)
- Colour compensation filters for 3,200K, 4,000K, 4,800K
- Fresnel Led CN-200F with U-arm
- Colour filters (3.200K, 4.000K, 5.600K)
- Mains power supply
- Manual of use
- Carrying case