The detachable DVI extender, DVFX-110-TR offers easy connection to your existing system with minimum efforts and no modification, since it is designed compactly enough and with all industry standard connectors. The metallic die-casting enclosure gives reliable installation, excellent EMI shields and heat dissipation in harsh and noisy environments.
DVFX-110-TR is capable of driving uncompressed WUXGA (1920x1200) 60Hz DVI signal up to 1,000m (3280feet) over one (1) SC single-mode or 500m (1640feet) over one (1) SC multi-mode fiber.
For better installation flexibility, it features patent pending Self-EDID management, reading and restoring by just plugging to the display. It is also certified with IEC60601-1-2, FCC/CE and Class 1 LASER Eye Safety for various applications.
Opticis DVFX-110-TR Features
- Small and solid aluminium enclosure
- Easy and simple installation with a single fiber
- Reads and restores the targeted EDID in the transmitter (Self-EDID)
- Provides Power, Status (Signal transmission in transmitter and signal detection in receiver) LED indicators
- Auto-power switching
- Supports up to WUXGA(1920x1200), 60Hz
- Supports bit rate up to 1.65Gbps/ch
- Uncompressed DVI signal up to 1,000m (3280ft) over one (1) single-mode fiber or 500m (1640ft) over one (1) multi-mode fiberwith SC terminated connector
- Operating temperature: 0 ~ 50℃
- Storage temperature: -30 ~ 70℃
- Input power: +5V 2A
- Size (WDH): 39 x 68 x 14.6mm