OPTICIS HDFX-150-TR is designed compact to be fitted into various installation environments with four multimode LC fibers connection. The transmitter and receiver set, HDFX-150-TR enables to transmit WUXGA (1920x1200) or 1080p at 60Hz signal up to 300m (985feet), avoiding any scaling or data compression for lessening a burden of data transmission and supports 3D contents transmission.
The fiber connection between transmitter and receiver, gives clean, secure and easy installation with perfect electrical isolation, but without electrical hazard and interference. The HDFX-150-TR can be operated by both USB power by plugging the USB cable and DC power included as a shipping group.
It supports CEC, EDID and HDCP for better installation flexibility and compatibility.
- Extends WUXGA (1920x1200) at 60Hz (1.65Gbps/ch) or 1080p at 60Hz (36bit, 2.25Gbps/ch)
- Transmits HDMI data up to 300m (985feet) over two (4) LC multi-mode fibers (50/125um)
- Supports HDMI1.3, 36-bit color depth
- Supports 3D contents transmission
- Has HDMI receptacle and provides intermediate cable for flexible installation
- Operated by USB power or DC power supplier
- Supports Auto-power switching (Tx)
- Complies with CEC, EDID & HDCP
- Certifies FCC and CE standards for EMI/RFI emission.
- Operating temperature: 0 ~ 50℃
- Storage temperature: -10 ~ 85℃
- Input power: +5V, 1A
- Size (WDH): 67 x 46 x 14mm