Blackmagic URSA Broadcast camera and Fujinon LA16x8BRM 4K lens pack.
The Blackmagic URSA Broadcast is a professional broadcast camera compatible with B4 lenses, which can record HD or UHD. It offers high quality controls, ND filters, uninterrupted recording of ProRes, DNx or RAW files, on UHS-II SD units or CFast cards and more dynamic range options, in order to obtain images that can be broadcasted immediately. Ideal for all types of productions, and when used with the Blackmagic URSA Studio Viewfinder device, it can be used as a studio camera with remote control and integrated chromatic adjustments.
The new 2/3" professional lens, Fujinon LA16x8BRM, sold exclusively together with a Blackmagic URSA Broadcast camera, has been specifically designed for use with URSA Broadcast. It is a professional optic with 4K resolution in a compact and lightweight body of only 1.6Kg. It is a highly versatile lens, valid for ENG or studio use, with electronic back focus adjustment and macro function in the front ring.
Blackmagic URSA Broadcast camera features
- Effective sensor size: 2/3 inch when using a 4K B4 mount (actual size: 13,056 mm x 7,344 mm).
- Mount: B4 (2/3 inch).
- Lens control: Electronic control via professional 12-pin connector or optional URSA Mini Pro EF mount.
- Dynamic range: More than 12 steps
- Capture resolutions: 3840x2160, 1920x1080.
- Image frequencies: Frame rates for playback: 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94 and 60 f/s. Other frame rates: Up to 60p.
- Built-in Neutral Density Filters: One filter with four options: transparent, 2-step, 4-step, and 6-step.
- Focus: The FOCUS button allows you to activate the focus indicator and autofocus function on servo-compatible lenses.
- Diaphragm Control: Wheel and touch control for manual adjustment on electronic lenses. Button for instant automatic adjustment on compatible lenses.
- Screen dimensions. 4 inches.
- Display type: Capacitive LCD touch screen.
- Metadata: Automatic data entry from B4 targets. Automatic storage of camera settings and clapper information.
- Controls: 4 inch touch screen menus. Buttons for other controls. Two programmable hotkeys.
- Time code: High precision counter. Phase shift of 1 frame every 8 hours.
Fujinon LA16x8BRM 4K Lens features
- Focal length: 8.0 to 128mm
- Zoom ratio: 16x
- Maximum Relative Aperture (F-No.): 1:1.9 (8mm) 1:2.8 (128mm)
- Minimum distance to object (M.O.D.): 0.8m from front lens
- Angle of view in aspect ratio 16:9: 8mm - 61.86ºx37.25º / 128mm 4.29ºx2.41º.
- Filter thread size: M82 x 0.75
- Approximate size (diameter x length): 85 x 163.8mm
- Approximate weight (without parasol): 1.6kg