Canon C200 Camera Shoulder Mount with 15mm/18"Rod Plate, Quick Adjustment handles with push button and shoulder pad. The base plate strongly secures your Canon C200 to your camera equipment and the quick-adjusting handle features push-button technology.
Canon C200 Base with 15 mm Rod System:
- Features a pair of 15mm rods that are 18” long through the length of the baseplate.
- Attaches underneath the camera with 3/8-16 and ¼-20 screws.
- 4 points attachment to strongly secure the camera and for tripod plate attachment (3 x ¼-20 and 1x 3/8-16).
- Ratchet key knobs to reposition the rod bloc system.
- 15mm LW Rod System designed to respect the C200 optical center.
- 4 rubber pads at the top of the base to protect and securely sit your C200 Camera.
- Quickly unscrew the bottom section of the Baseplate with an Allen Key and you will obtain and Adaptor Plate featuring several ¼-20 and 3/8-16 threaded holes, perfect to optimize your C200 camera balance on a Tripod, Gimbal or Drone.
- The Allen Key is easily accessible and securely magnet-fixed at the bottom of the Baseplate.
Quick Handle with Rod Bloc and Push-button System:
It has two handles that can rotate individually on a 360° axis by pressing the red button system. Once the buttons are released, the handles are firmly fixed in place. Precise positioning can be achieved by sliding the Rod Bloc system along the 15 mm rods and securing the handles by squeezing the red knob on the Rod Bloc.
- Ergonomic handles with rubber handgrips for stability and precision.
- Single red knob for fast & easy adjustment.
- Support quick release handgrips, 3 points of adjustment.
- Patented SHAPE QUICK HANDLE spring loaded push-button technology for fast adjustment.
- Individual rotation on a 360° axis.
- CNC machined parts and hard anodized aluminum for resistance.
- Stainless steel locking mechanism for durability.
Padded and comfortable Shoulder Pad:
Made of non-slip material, the shoulder pad provides maximum comfort and stability and increases the level of control in the equipment.