3-axis Gimbal stabilizer for cameras weighing up to 4.6kg, specially designed for cinema. The three engines (P, R, Y) for optimum stability, a long-pass arm for the assembly of large chambers, and a handlebar conveniently designed to adjust the folding landing gear are just some of the many qualities of SHAPE's MM3A 3-axis stabilizer Gimbal. In addition, it is equipped with the innovative grip unit adapter for easy camera control, as well as the exemplary grip guard that is capable of connecting SHAPE's Bluetooth controller, Big Dipper 7 (sold separately).
Features of SHAPE's MM3A 3-axis stabilizer Gimbal:
- Supports Cameras up to 10.1 pounds (4.6 kg).
- Grip Unit Adapter for Easy Camera Control.
- Grip Guard for Convenient Grip and Bluetooth Control.
- Foldable Landing Gear for Standing the Gimbal.
- Electric Sensor for Maintaining Balance in Different Temperatures.
The gimbal supports various cinema cameras with a payload of 10.1 pounds (4.6 kg). It can be mounted on RC cars for dynamic ground filming and attached to drones for aerial shots. The gimbal can be attached to jib arms and used for wide-range angles and motions of handheld applications.
REMOVABLE GRIP UNIT ADAPTER:
Camera grip units can be attached to the handle of the gimbal to control exposure, shutter speed, pausing, and other camera functions while filming. The innovative, convenient grip unit adapter enables precise control over the camera during shooting.
SILICON GRIP GUARD AND HAND SCRAP HOLDER:
Cinema cameras are known to be weighty and laborious for continuous filming. MAGIC MOMENT CAMERA 3-AXIS GIMBAL STABILIZER has a silicon grip for a fine sense of grip that comes with a grip guard that keeps the hand from slipping off. Also, any hand scrap of preference can be attached to the grip for holding the hand securely.
BUILT-IN LANDING GEAR:
The gimbal can be set down anywhere and anytime because of its built-in, foldable landing gear. While filming, the landing gear can be folded in to avoid getting in the way and when resting, folded out in a cross-angle position that minimizes surface contact and optimizes safe landing.
SHAPE’s invincible Mayonte363 sensor maintains balance in temperature change and different environments. Many users experience slanting effects when the gimbal is exposed to an environment different from the conditions it was calibrated in. The sensor enables the gimbal to maintain balance in changed conditions and different environments.
The gimbal has four operation modes. When the power is on, it operates with Mode 2, following at tilt and pan axes.
- Mode 1: Lock tilt, Follow pan Mode. When the mode button is pressed once, it’s on Mode 1, locked at tilt axis but following at pan axis.
- Mode 2: Follow Mode. Pressing the mode button twice changes the mode to Mode 2, following at tilt and pan axes, as mentioned previously.
- Mode 3: Lock Mode. Pressing the mode button trice changes the mode to Mode 3, locked at tilt and pan.
- Mode 4: Going-after Mode. Pressing the mode button four times changes the mode changes to Mode 4, following at tilt, pan, and roll. Shots from Mode 4 will create gravity-free effect making the viewers feel like they are in space. A long press on the mode button returns the camera to its original home position where Mode 2 is set as default. The different modes enable dynamic shots and movement in wide-ranges.
When switching to drone or ground filming, from u-type handle mode to n-type handle mode, ‘Frame upside-down auto-direction’ operates at power-on to automatically set the direction and maintain the balance.
The brushless DC motors are equipped with slip-rings allowing cables and wires to rotate freely and continuously without twisting. All cables are built-in causing no errors and accidents while filming.
No tools are needed for set-up and adjustment because the gimbal has simple levers built in the body. Also, for each axis, a ruler is engraved to show balance measurements for future reference.
COMPATIBLE BATTERY AND ACCESSORIES
PERFECT MOMENT DSLR 3-AXIS GIMBAL STABILIZER is powered by SHAPE’s Kantachi batteries (Li-ion, 2500 mAh, 3.7V), which are compatible with other gimbals of SHAPE and are easily found in camera shops. Also, adapters for mounting on DJI drones, for installing on Easyrig, and for connecting with Spectrum DXe Remote Controller enable various functions and uses.