Shoulder support for Blackmagic URSA cameras, designed to provide a balanced solution directly on the shoulder and help you roll for long hours in comfort. The base plate is constructed in a sturdy and lightweight manner for a perfect fit with the features of the URSA Mini. This solution comes with 15mm-8" rods and 15mm-4" rods and offers two levels of adjustment for the front rods.
The package also includes a remote extension arm that allows users to attach the Ursa mini side handle directly to the ARRI rosettes on the motherboard. The adjustable arm length offers great versatility and features a button for 360 degree rotation. The kit also includes the SHAPE handle with the patented red button technology.
Features of the Blackmagic URSA Mini Shape URSABR shoulder support for camera:
- V-lock delta adapter at the bottom of the baseplate
- 8 inches rods at the front and 4 inches at the back of the baseplate
- Length adjustable rods using red ratchet knob
- ARRI rosette sockets on both sides of the baseplate
- Easy to install and adjust
- Included: SHAPE Ursa mini remote extension handle
- Fix the Ursa mini side hand grip and control record start/stop using a LANC connection
- Knob screw to adjust the length of the arm (up to 2 inches)
- Several positioning options provided by the 360 degree rotation of the push button
- Included: SHAPE handle ARRI rosette
- Ajustable red push button for 360 degree rotation