Half cage dedicated and adapted for BMPCC4K. It has a Manfrotto 501PL plate in the cage that allows a quick release of the camera in 2 seconds and the change to tripods compatible with this plate. It has safety lock by a 1/4'' screw at the bottom, with additional fixing pins and rubber pads to avoid twists and scratches. At the top and left are the built-in NATO rails, to which the SmallRig NATO Top Handle 1955 and the SmallRig Wooden NATO Side Handle 2187 can be attached for handheld camera operation.
Multiple mounting points, 1/4''-20 and 3/8''16 threaded holes, cold shoe and ARRI fixing holes are perfect for attaching accessories. The cage is compatible with the SmallRig HDMI cable clamp and USB-C 2246 to secure the cables. It works with the SmallRig 2247 lens mount adapter to keep your lens stable. Place the SmallRig base plate for BMPCC 4K at the bottom of the cage to provide a 15mm rail support at an 85mm rod height. The cage ensures an unobstructed grip on the camera, buttons, connections, ventilation and access to the battery and card.
Features of the SmallRig Cage for BMPCC4K 2255
- A dedicated form-fitting cage for BMPCC 4K
- Built-in Manfrotto 501PL plate in the cage allowing quick release of camera in 2 seconds
- Multiple mounting interfaces (NATO rails, 1/4’’-20 and 3/8’’-16 threaded holes, ARRI locating holes and cold shoe) for attaching accessories
- Form-fitting design with unobstructed camera grip, button, port, venting and battery access
- Compatible with SmallRig Mount for Samsung T5 SSD, HDMI & SSD Cable Clamp and Lens Mount Adapter Support
- 1x Half cage BMPCC 4K
- 1x Hexagon key
- 1x Manfrotto Plate 501PL