DVI over fiber extender capable of driving uncompressed WUXGA (1920x1200) 60Hz DVI signal up to 1,500m (4920feet) over a duplex LC single-mode or 500m (1640feet) over a duplex LC multi-mode fiber. The key features of M1-201DA-TR is, by using an optical passive splitter (OPS-216L), one (1) signal from transmitter can be copied up to 16 times and it gives you a cost effective and space saving installation for various application.
For better installation flexibility, it features Self-EDID management, reading and restoring by just plugging to the display. It is also certified with IEC/EN 60601-1-2, FCC/CE and Class 1 LASER Eye Safety for various applications.
- Small and solid aluminium enclosure
- Easy and simple installation
- Reads and restores the targeted EDID in the transmitter (Self-EDID)
- Provides Power, Status (Signal transmission in transmitter and signal detection in receiver) LED indicators
- Auto-power switching
- Supports up to WUXGA (1920x1200), 60Hz
- Supports bit rate up to 1.65Gbps/ch
- Uncompressed DVI signal up to 1,500m (4,920feet) over a duplex single-mode fiber or 500m (1,640feet) over a duplex multi-mode fiber with LC terminated connector
- Operating temperature: 0 ~ 50℃
- Storage temperature: -30 ~ 70℃
- Input power: +5V 1A
- Size (WDH): 39 x 69 x 15mm
- Certifications: CE/FCC, IEC/EN 60601-1-2:1994, Class 1 Laser Eye Safety