Monitor 27" IPS (2,560x1,440) is ideal for Creative and Graphic Arts, Photography and Postproduction environments.The monitor offers excellent quality and clear images.Thanks to its high contrast ratio of 1,000:1 in high resolution (2,560x1,440) and a brightness of 300 cd/m2 thus offering a high precision processing of the structures and graphics shown on the screen.The panel IPS Of wide range, allows a vision angle of 178 degrees without loss of chromaticity or contrast even visualizing from the sides.
The CG277-BK ColorEdge features a built-in auto-calibration sensor that allows you to keep the panel perfectly calibrated and uncomplicated with vivid colors reproduced to industry standards with high contrast to produce true blacks. With the calibration sensor built into the front bezel, you can automate your workflow. The sensor hidden in the bezel moves to the screen only when calibrating, thus eliminating the need for an ex-calibration device. With ColorNavigator 6 color management software included, it allows you to easily perform calibration. Simply select the desired preset or assign values for brightness, white point and gamma. The integrated sensor directly uses the monitor query table and creates an ICC profile in minutes. This monitor also supports ColorNavigator NX (QC) quality control software, which provides the asset management of the customer's ColorEdge monitors and covers calibration, built-in sensor correlation, and color mode setup. With ColorNavigator NX, calibration information is saved on the monitor instead of the PC operating system so you do not have to recalibrate if you connect to more than one PC. With ColorNavigator network quality control software you provide centralized quality control of ColorEdge monitors that have ColorNavigator NX installed. Administrators can configure color modes, schedule autocalibration, record or adjust asset management settings, and other tasks, whether local or remote monitors. ColorNavigator Network is hosted on a secure cloud server to free up the initial investment and running costs of providing your own server.
The ColorEdge CG277-BK plays almost the entire Adobe RGB color space so images taken in Adobe RGB are displayed correctly. Photos of vibrant blue skies and lush green forests reproduce faithfully in a way that monitors limited to a sRGB color space can not display. The wide range of colors also ensures the reproduction of almost all ISO coated and ISO coated coated CMYK color spaces used in printing. The ColorEdge CG277-BK also plays 93% of the DCI-P3 color space used in post-production.
Using DisplayPort or HDMI inputs, the ColorEdge CG277-BK offers simultaneous 10-bit viewing from a 16-bit lookup table (LUT), which means it can display more than a billion colors simultaneously. The gamma level for each ColorEdge monitor is factory set by measuring gamma values R, G, and B from 0 to 255, then using the monitor's 16-bit lookup table (LUT) to select the 256 most appropriate tones And reach the desired value. This ensures the smoothest color gradations in your images.
- Vivid colors reproduced according to industry standards (99% Adobe RGB and 93% DCI-P3)
- 10 bit simultaneous color depth
- Factory set for smooth color grades
- Stable color in just 3 minutes
- Uniformity of brightness and chromaticity from corner to corner
- IPS panel with wide viewing angles (178 degrees)
- True Black display for true black reproduction (1,000: 1 contrast)
- USB 2.0 ports for easy access
- Minimized reflections with anti-glare panel
- Interlaced / progressive conversion for flicker free screen
- Light protection hood included
- Ergonomic, height-adjustable, tilt and swivel support as well as vertical adjustment of the display
- DVI-D, HDMI, DisplayPort and USB inputs
- Manufacturer Warranty 5
- Zero bright pixel warranty for the first six months
- TUV color accuracy and FograCert Softproof Monitor certification