24.1 "(1.920x1.080) IPS monitor, which, given its technical characteristics and specifications, is ideal for Creative and Graphic Arts, Photography and Postproduction environments. The monitor offers excellent quality and images Sharp, thanks to its high contrast ratio of 1,500:1 in high resolution (1,920x1,080) and an excellent brightness of 400 cd/m2 offering in this way a processing with great precision of the structures and the graphs shown on the screen. The IPS panel of wide range, allows a vision angle of 178 degrees without loss of chromaticity or contrast even visualizing from the sides.
The CG2420 ColorEdge features a built-in auto-calibration sensor that allows you to keep the panel perfectly calibrated and uncomplicated with vivid colors reproduced to industry standards with high contrast to produce true blacks. With the calibration sensor built into the front bezel, you can automate your workflow. The sensor hidden in the bezel moves to the screen only when calibrating, thus eliminating the need for an external calibration device. With ColorNavigator 6 color management software included, it allows you to easily perform calibration. Simply select the desired preset or assign values for brightness, white point and gamma. The integrated sensor directly uses the monitor query table and creates an ICC profile in minutes. This monitor also supports ColorNavigator NX (QC) quality control software, which provides the asset management of the customer's ColorEdge monitors and covers calibration, built-in sensor correlation, and color mode setup. With ColorNavigator NX, calibration information is saved on the monitor instead of the PC operating system so you do not have to recalibrate if you connect to more than one PC. With ColorNavigator network quality control software you provide centralized quality control of ColorEdge monitors that have ColorNavigator NX installed. Administrators can configure color modes, schedule autocalibration, record or adjust asset management settings, and other tasks, whether local or remote monitors. ColorNavigator Network is hosted on a secure cloud server to free initial investment and operating costs from providing its own server.
The ColorEdge CG2420 plays almost the entire Adobe RGB color space so images taken in Adobe RGB are displayed correctly. Photos of vibrant blue skies and lush green forests reproduce faithfully in a way that monitors limited to a sRGB color space can not display. The wide range of colors also ensures the reproduction of almost all ISO coated and ISO coated coated CMYK color spaces used in printing. The ColorEdge CG2420 also reproduces 98% of the DCI-P3 color space used in post-production.
Using DisplayPort or HDMI inputs, the ColorEdge CG2420 offers simultaneous 10-bit viewing from a 16-bit lookup table (LUT), which means it can display more than a billion colors simultaneously. The gamma level for each ColorEdge monitor is factory set by measuring gamma values R, G, and B from 0 to 255, then using the monitor's 16-bit lookup table (LUT) to select the 256 most appropriate tones And reach the desired value. This ensures the smoothest color gradations in your images.
- Vivid colors reproduced according to industry standards (Adobe RGB and 98% DCI-P3)
- 10 bit simultaneous color depth
- Factory set for smooth color grades
- Stable color in just 3 minutes
- Uniformity of brightness and chromaticity from corner to corner
- IPS panel with wide viewing angles (178 degrees)
- True Black display for true black reproduction (1,500: 1 contrast)
- DVI-D, HDMI, DisplayPort and USB 3.0 input connections
- Work without flickering, free of fluctuating effects. Conversion from interlaced to prograsive
- Suitable for the production of video and cinema (HDMI). Compatible with frequencies 60, 50, 30, 25 and 24Hz
- Ultra fast switching between color modes
- Fast control, even in dark environments. Backlit control buttons
- Certificate for color tests (Fogra Cert Softproof), according to ISO / CD 12646
- Ergonomic, height-adjustable, tilt and swivel support as well as vertical adjustment of the display
- Anti-reflective screen
- Correct color reproduction with factory setting
- Accurate and fast hardware calibration
- Manufacturer warranty for 5 years or 10,000 operating hours