Blackmagic HyperDeck Studio Mini is a portable UHD video recorder, which allows to record ProRes files to conventional SD memory cards. It supports any SDI signal up to 6G, with a maximum resolution of 2160p30 and has two SD card slots, which offer the possibility of uninterrupted recording. Includes a front LCD panel and friendly controls, all in a compact design, which facilitates your desktop or rack installation. It is noteworthy that this version of HyperDeck offers support for 4:4:4:4 720p and 1080p formats and independent outputs for key and fill, so it can be used as a graphics source when connected to a vision mixer.
- SDI video input: 1
- SDI video output: 2
- SDI transmission speed: 270 MB/s, 1.5 GB/s, 3 GB/s, 6 GB/s
- HDMI video output: 1x HDMI with type A connector.
- Power over Ethernet: 1x Ethernet
- Analog video input: No
- Analog video output: No
- Analog audio input: No, integrated audio only
- Analog audio output: No, integrated audio only
- Time code connections: Not available
- SDI audio input: 16 integrated channels for SD/HD signals in QuickTime format. 2 channels in DNxHD MXF format.
- SDI audio output: 16 integrated channels for SD/HD signals in QuickTime format. 2 channels in DNxHD MXF format.
- HDMI audio input: Not available.
- HDMI audio output: 8 integrated channels for SD/HD/UHD signals in QuickTime format. 2 channels integrated in DNxHD/HR MXF format.
- Sync signals (input): Tri-Sync or Black Burst.
- Sync signals (output): Tri-Sync or Black Burst.
- Computer interface: 1x USB 2.0 type C to update the internal operating system and control the device through the HyperDeck Utility program