Broadcast quality frame synchronizer that applies the reliability of AJA in a portable Mini-Converter that supports the synchronization of unstable 3G-SDI, HD and SD video signal frames at an affordable price.
The FS-Mini allows you to sync and convert a wide range of video formats to the required standard, with a 3G-SDI input and output, HDMI output and a 2-channel audio output in RCA. The FS-Mini also provides high conversion quality in up, down and cross conversion.
The device also has a reference input that can be used to synchronize to a local reference. It can be controlled simply via local DIP switches or USB, with AJA's Mini-Config application.
AJA FS-Mini frame synchronizer features
- Frame synchronization function, synchronizes input signals with an external reference
- Supports bi-level and tri-level references
- High-quality 10-bit video processing
- Low latency processing, 1 frame nominal video delay
- Frozen (in case of loss of input signal), black image or last good image
- Supports input signals 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 625i, 525i and SDI.
- Simultaneous SDI and HDMI outputs
- 16 Channel Embedded SDI Audio I/O
- 8-channel HDMI audio output
- RCA-style 2-channel analog outputs at -10dBV (nominal)
- Frame rate conversion, compatible with 3:2 pulldown
- Up, down and cross conversion between 3G, HD and SD video formats
- AFD input detection, down-conversion control
- Simple configuration via DIP switch or USB port and mini-configuration software
- Universal +5V AJA power supply model DWP-U-R1 (included)
- Five-year warranty