Atlona AT-HD570 is a professional quality HDMI Audio de-embedder. Input an HDMI signal to the HD570 and it de-embeds the audio signal to either Optical or Multi-Channel analog audio outputs.
This audio de-embedder supports uncompressed analog LPCM 7.1, 5.1, 2ch through the multi-channel analog outputs. On the optical output it supports Dolby Digital, LPCM 2CH and DTS signals. Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio pass through HDMI connection without being de-embedded.
- Audio de-embedding through multichannel analog audio and digital optical audio output ports
- Signal amplification and equalization to extend HDMI input and output ports up to 15 meters (50 feet)
- De-embedded audio up to LPCM 7.1 through the analog audio outputs
- De-embedded audio up to Dolby Digital / DTS 5.1 through the optical audio output
- Pass through audio up to Dolby TrueHD or DTS-HD Master Audio on HDMI
- Audio sample rate supported up to 192kHz
- Video up to 1080p@60Hz on HDMI
- 3D pass through
- CEC pass through
- HDCP 1.4 Compliant