Professional camera with EF lens mount, 4K Super 35 image sensor and global shutter is lightweight and perfectly balanced for handheld use and comfortable enough for all day shooting. Features professional 12G-SDI connections, 5” fold out touchscreen monitor and side grip with camera control functions as well as dual CFast card recorders, built in stereo microphon.
Features of URSA Mini 4K EF
- Sensor Size: 22mm x 11.88mm (Super35).
- Shooting Resolutions:
- Frame Rates: Maximum sensor frame rate dependent on resolution and codec selected. Project frame rates of 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94 and 60 fps supported.
- Dynamic Range: 12 stops
- Focus: Focus button turns on peaking, auto focus available using compatible lenses.
- Iris Control: Iris button automatically adjusts the lens iris settings on compatible lenses so no pixel is clipped in film mode. Scene average auto exposure in video mode.
- Lens Mount: EF Mount
- Screen Dimensions: 1x 5” - 1920 x 1080
- Screen Type: LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Metadata Support: Automatic camera data and user data such as shot number, filenames and keywords.
- Controls: Touchscreen menus on 5” screen. Push buttons for other controls. 2 assignable shortcut keys.
- Microphone: 2 x built in cardioid microphones for stereo recording with -10dB pad and low cut filter.
- Speaker: 1 x mono speaker, enabled in playback mode when headphones are not used.
- Mounting Options: Integrated rod mounts compatible with 15mm Light Weight Support standard
- Storage Rates
- 4000 x 2160
- CinemaDNG RAW - 265 MB/s
- CinemaDNG RAW 3:1 - 125 MB/s
- 3840 x 2160
- Apple ProRes 444 XQ - 250 MB/s
- Apple ProRes 444 - 165 MB/s
- Apple ProRes 422 HQ - 110 MB/s
- Apple ProRes 422 - 73.6 MB/s
- Apple ProRes 422 LT - 51 MB/s
- Apple ProRes Proxy - 22.4 MB/s
- 1920 x 1080
- Apple ProRes 444 XQ - 62.5 MB/s
- Apple ProRes 444 - 41.25 MB/s
- Apple ProRes 422 HQ - 27.5 MB/s
- Apple ProRes 422 - 18.4 MB/s
- Apple ProRes 422 LT - 12.75 MB/s
- Apple ProRes Proxy - 5.6 MB/s
Storage rates based on 30 frames per second.
- Storage Type: 2x CFast 2.0
- Recording Formats: Lossless CinemaDNG RAW and RAW 3:1 with film dynamic range at 4000 x 2160. Apple ProRes XQ, 444, 422 HQ, 422 LT and 422 Proxy at 3840x2160 and 1920x1080 with either film or video dynamic range
- SDI Video Output: 1x 12G-SDI BNC 10-bit 4:2:2
- SDI Video Input: SDI Video Input
- Ref/ Timecode Input: 1x BNC reference or timecode input with automatic detection
- Analog Audio Input: 2x XLR analog switchable between mic and line levels. Phantom power support.
- SDI Audio Output: 2 channel
- Headphones: 3.5mm stereo headphone jack
- Remote Control: 2x 2.5mm LANC input for Rec Start/Stop, plus Iris and Focus control using compatible lenses.
- Computer Interface: USB 2.0 Mini-B port for software updates
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 424 Level B, Draft SMPTE 2081-1, Draft SMPTE 2082-1
- SDI Audio Sampling: 48kHz and 24bit
- Software Included
- DaVinci Resolve Studio grading software including Resolve USB dongle for Mac OS X and Windows.
- Blackmagic Media Express software.
- Blackmagic Disk Speed Test.
- Blackmagic Camera Setup
- External Power Input
- 1x 4-pin XLR port for external power or battery use.
- 1x 4-pin XLR port for external power or battery use. 1 x 12-pin molex connector on rear battery plate.
- Custom V-mount battery plate with D-tap +12V regulated output from camera.
- External Power Output
- 1x 12V output using 4-pin XLR for powering external accessories such as EVF.
- 1x 12V regulated output from rear molex 12-way connector.
- Power: Rear camera mount compatible with industry standard V-mount or Gold Mount battery plates.