SDI and HDMI wireless video transmitter that offers a transmission distance of up to 700m in line of sight with zero delay. The second generation of DC-LINK systems, to which the LR2 belongs, offers a great variety of new features that are the result of research and experience accumulated in recent years. Apart from making wireless video even more stable and reliable, the applied technology has been made simpler and more controllable, eliminating the great mystery behind wireless video transmission.
The DC-SCAN, a frequency scanner combined with an antenna signal scanner, is the main feature of the new systems. The frequency scanner and the wireless video transmission work alternatively and can be monitored via the HDMI port. It is possible to monitor the 5GHz band or video transmission. This innovative feature makes wireless video as predictable as possible, controlling its risks, but also its enormous potential and application domain.
All second generation wireless transmitters can be combined with the CLR1 and LR1 systems. The LR2 is a DFS-free wireless video transmission system, designed to provide maximum stability for indoor use at distances of up to 1200m. Like all DC-LINK wireless video systems, it is based on WHDI technology. The LR2 offers SDI connection, an HDMI and a mini-USB in transmitter and receiver. It is designed for multi-cast and cross-cast use to an unlimited number of receivers. It allows 2 audio channels to be inserted into the video stream.
Stability and range can be extended with the RE1, an external MIMO antenna. With the RE1, the standard transmission distance of 700m line of sight can be extended up to 1.5km.
The LR2 can be used in crowded wireless locations for live productions, long-range transmissions, film shoots and video distribution.
Like all DC-LINK series products, the LR2 is delivered in a quality carrying case and equipped with two power supplies.
Features of the Dwarf LR2 SDI/HDMI transmitter
- Wireless video up to 700m
- Frequency scanner on HDMI output
- Antenna operating status via HDMI output
- Controllable fans
- OSD can be switched off
- OLED screen on the side
- Supports Metadata and start/stop function
- Fully compatible with its predecessors LR1 and CLR1
- Uncompressed video up to 1080p60 4:2:2 10-bit
- Less than 1ms delay
- 3G-SDI and HDMI with integrated cross converter (HDMI to SDI / SDI to HDMI)
- Works with an unlimited number of wireless receivers
- Manual frequency selection, no pairing required
- Stable connection established by preset channels and no use of DFS
- Operates in license-free band 5Ghz-ISM
- Power supply: 9-18V DC (4-pin connector or integrated battery holder)
- Dimensions (L/W/H): 143.5 x 74.5 x 21.4mm
- Weight: 380g
- Connectors: 1x SDI and 1x HDMI input, 1x SDI loop out, 1x mini USB
- Battery holder: NP-F
- Power consumption: 8W
- Dimensions (L/W/H): 147.8 x 100 x 20mm
- Connectors: 2x SDI & 1x HDMI out, 1x mini USB
- Weight: 540g
- Connectors: 2x SDI and 1x HDMI input, 1x SDI loop out, 1x mini USB
- Battery Holder: V-Mount
- Power consumption: 8W