The Lilliput A7s is a 7-inch 4K field monitor with HDMI 2.0 input. It supports UHD 4K with 16:9 aspect ratio LCD field monitor that displays your images on a 1920x1200 Full HD LCD panel. If you are a mobile photographer who has upgraded your workspace to 4K, the A7s offers control over your shooting workflow in the field and in the studio.
The Lilliput A7s features a native high definition (FullHD) panel, with a resolution of 1920x1200. Much better than its predecessors, this high resolution will give you the clearest view of your images without the need for sampling or interpolation, HDMI loop function, which means you can connect the output of this monitor via HDMI to any other device with an HDMI input, has two customizable function keys, which means you can program them to allow direct access to your favorite and most used functions on the monitor, without having to scroll through full menus.
The monitor has a lot of advanced functions to help you in taking pictures: time codes, pixel zoom function, audio level meters, peaking, false color, histograms, exposures, field tester, color bars, pixel by pixel and image jumps. A wealth of features for a multifaceted monitoring solution.
The A7s is supplied with a battery plate compatible with the Sony F-970 type battery, however, plates are also available for the Canon LP-E6, Sony QM91D and Panasonic DU21. For additional charging, it can be supplied with a V-Mount or Anton Bauer battery plate.
There are two options for mounting this monitor: the most common is the Shoe Mount adapter which screws into a 1/4" threaded hole in the bottom of the monitor and then snaps onto the shoe mount on the top of the camera. You can also use the VESA 75 mounting hole on the back to connect the monitor to a stronger stand if necessary.
- 4K monitor for camera assistant
- Native 1920x1200 resolution
- 500 cd/m² brightness
- Contrast 1000:1
- Timecode function, pixel zoom function, audio level meters, peaking, false color, histograms, exposures, field tester, color bars, pixel by pixel and image hopping
- HDMI 2.0 input for 4K signals with output loop
- 2 User programmable function buttons
- Lightweight and ultra-slim design of only 320g and 20.5mm
- Silicone protective cover with visor that offers high resistance to impact or falls
- Display Screen: 7" 8bit IPS
- Physical Resolution: 1920×1200
- Aspect Ratio: 16:10
- Brightness: 500cd/m2
- Contrast: 1000:1
- Viewing Angle: 170°/170°(H/V)
- INPUT: HDMI 2.0
- OUTPUT: HDMI 2.0
- Speaker: 1
- Ear Phone Slot: 1
- HDMI FORMAT: 4K ~ Full HD ~ SD: 4K 30Mhz ,1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576p, 576i, 480p, 486i
- Current: 1A
- Input Voltage: DC 7-24V
- Battery Plate: F970
- Power Consumption: ≤12W
- Operating Temperature: -20℃～60℃
- Storage Temperature: -30℃～70℃
- DIMENSION: 182.1×124×20.5mm
- WEIGHT: 320g
- 1 x A7s Monitor
- 1 x HDMI A/C cable
- 1 x DC 12V plug (available in UK, US and EU style)
- 1 x Hot Shoe Mount
- 1 x Folding sun shade 1 x Silicon rubber case 1 x Battery plate (F970)