32GB SDHC/SDXC memory card. Quickly capture and transfer high quality photos and 1080p Full-HD, 3D and 4K video, with a read transfer rate of up to 2000x (300MB/s). The cards take advantage of UHS-II (UHS Speed Class 3 (U3)) technology for high-speed performance.
They are also compatible with UHS-I devices, which operate up to the maximum UHS-I speed capability thresholds. The cards also work with older, non-UHS-I devices, and operate at Class 10 speeds. It also includes a UHS-II SD reader for high-speed file transfer from the card to the computer, dramatically accelerating the workflow.
Features of Lexar SD 32GB card UHS-II 300Mb/s
- Capacity - 32 GB
- Speed Class - Class 10, UHS-II (U3), V90
- Performance - up to 300 MB/s read, up to 260 MB/s write
- Operating Temperature - 0° to 70° C (32°F to 158°F)
- Storage Temperature -25° to 85° C (-13°F to 185°F)
- Humidity - 5% to 95%.
- Dimensions (W x L x H) - 32 x 24 x 2.1 mm / 1.25" x 0.95" x 0.08"