TVONE's 1T-FC-766 is an HDMI to 3G SDI converter that allows HDMI signals to be displayed on an SDI monitor. The high Bitrate processing ensures fast signal transmission without loss of signal and also allows a great flexibility in the selection of monitors, since you can get high quality visualizations in a high resolution SDI monitor. The unit incorporates two simultaneous SDI outputs, which provides greater utility and flexibility.
The 1T-FC-766 supports 480i, 576i, 720p50/60, 1080p24/25/30, 1080i50/60, 1080p50/60 signals via the HDMI input and works at 2.970Gbit/s, 2.970/1.001Gbit/s, 1,485Gbit/s, 1,485/1,001Gbit/s and 270Mbits/s.
Embedded audio incorporates up to 8 PCM 48kHz channels for HDMI or 2 channels for DVI audio. It also incorporates automatic video mode (SD/HD/3G) detection, support for HDCP copy protection guidelines and support of signal transmission distances of up to 300m for SD signals, 200m for HD signals and 100m for 3G signals. Finally, a +5VDC lock connector protects against unwanted disconnections from the external power supply.
TVONE 1T-FC-766 Features
- Supports HDMI timing of 480i, 576i, 720p50/60, 1080p 24/25/30, 1080i 50/60,1080p 50/60
- Simultaneous display of HDMI source on two SDI displays
- Operation at 2.970Gbit/s, 2.970/1.001Gbit/s, 1.485Gbit/s, 1.485/1.001Gbit/s and 270Mbits/s
- Integrated audio embedded up to 8 channels PCM 48kHz for HDMI or 2 channels for DVI audio
- Auto video mode detection (SD/HD/3G)
- Compliant with HDCP copy protection guidelines
- Supports signal transmission distances of up to 300M for SD, 200M for HD and 100M for 3G
- Locking +5VDC Connectors